cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [iOS] Keyboard Preferences - move to a plugin for 3.2.0
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:11:47 GMT
Makes sense to me if taking it out is feasible code-wise. Would encourage
people to fork / fiddle with it themselves as well I think.

Now that we have a registry, we don't need to create new repos for them
(yay!). Maybe just put the plugins within cordova-ios/plugins?

I think we'll need to wait until after 3.1 to rip it out.