cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Max Woghiren <>
Subject Re: About plugins in 3.1
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:29:33 GMT
I agree that your proposed plugin flow makes good sense.  The registry
solves this problem of potential broken plugins, but only as long as people
are getting plugins from there.  The encouraged use of plugin dev branches
still has merit as long as people might be cloning plugin repos, though I
agree that the possibility of forgetting to push to dev is a problem.

Either way, please add me to the publisher list. :)