cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Max Woghiren <m...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] InAppBrowser re-write/update
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 21:28:33 GMT
Just to clarify, Michal meant that the Chrome identity plugin has been
getting a lot of effort from me. :)

I have been working on InAppBrowser plugin tangentially to get some Chrome
identity stuff working, but not enough to be completely familiar with its
innards.  However, I'm certainly happy to work with you to fix InAppBrowser.

I'll familiarize myself more with the plugin and get back to you.  In the
meantime, if you have more detailed ideas, send away!