cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to contribute
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:56:23 GMT
you've taken the first step by emailing de-subscribe@cordova.apache.org.

The second step should be to sign the CLA. You can read about it and the
contributor workflow here:
 http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow<http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow>

Once you've signed and submitted your CLA, feel free to browse currently
open issues on the project here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB

If you see an issue you are interested in, just ping the assignee to get
any background information, and you can ask the list if you need any help.

Thanks for your interest and we welcome your first contribution!

- Lorin