cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Lima <blimacard...@gmail.com>
Subject Presentation
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 23:04:01 GMT
Hi guys. My name is Bruno Lima. I'm a Software Engineer formed at Federal
University of Rio de Janeiro. Now I'm working on my Master Degree in Speech
Recognition and for my project I'd like to develop a system to control a
mobile device environment by voice. When I first met the cordova project I
got excited with its cross-plataform capability and its flexibility. Now
after studding it a little longer I found a few limitation for use it on my
work. I need two things, basically:
- Be able to manipulate the audio data from input device on the fly
(convert the audio input to bytearray, put it on queue and stuffs like that)
- Full access to the device backstack (navigate through interfaces -
activities on android )
The cordova project is amazing and I'd really like to help on its
development in special  the topics I cited before. Can you tell me what I
should do to help? And where should I start?
I saw on the roadmap project that there're plains to implement the HTML5
Audio API. Did you already start to develop it?

Ps.: Sorry about my English.

Regards

--
Bruno Lima Cardoso