cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Pridham, Marcus" <marcus.prid...@sap.com>
Subject iOS InAppBrowser user agent troubles
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 15:14:32 GMT
Has anyone else run into issues with the iOS InAppBrowser changing the Cordova webviews user
agent.

If I run the following JavaScript in the InAppBrowser:
window.location.hash = "anchor";

The user agent of the Cordova web view changes from:
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Mobile/10B141 (176830592)

Into:

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Mobile/10B141

The new user agent messes up the whitelist so all requests can go through and if I navigate
to a new page in the Cordova web view deviceready does not fire :(

I create an issue with a sample app here:

Thanks
Marcus