cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Armishev <Sergey.Armis...@Netgear.com>
Subject how to enable Flash plug-in on Android 2.3 WebView
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:35:07 GMT
Sorry for bothering you,dear developers but it seems like only you can answer.
I have RTMP live stream that I want to show on Android 2.3 using Cordova v.3.... The native
Android browser shows streaming OK in Flash plug-in but when I convert HTML page to the Cordova/Android
app it complains that "you have no flash plug-in installed"
Is it possible and how to activate Flash plug-in in WebView?
If it is not possible please tell me ASAP so I can go looking for other solutions

-Sergey

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or
her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.
by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately