cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: cordova cli global vs. local install
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 22:12:30 GMT
+1 for the more straight forward easy win of the grunt/grunt-cli model.

I see the benefits of Michal's suggestion, but I agree that our efforts are best spent elsewhere.

Let users take control of versions as with other npm modules/frameworks/libs. Just set the
cordova version in package.json. With core no longer having all the apis in it, it's no longer
a massive dep, so having it downloaded for each project is less of an issue, surely?

- tommy