cordova-dev mailing list archives

From lmnbeyond <lmnbey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's your daily workflow for cordova development?
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 02:46:45 GMT

> I also think it should sub-shell to a platform script. We already have
> a `project template` folder in each platform. We can easily add a
> `plugin template` as well and write a quick create_plugin script.
>
> What do you guys think of the workflow I described above ? Any
> comments ? I can create jira issues for it and tackle it.
>
> -a

Hi Anis,

I just want to confirm whether or not this is the workflow we are talking about :

For a brand new plugin:

$ cordova plugin create /path/to/myPlugin
$ cordova plugin add /path/to/myPlugin --watch

For an existing plugin:

$ cordova plugin add /path/to/corePlugin --watch

Although, I'm not quite clear about the complexity behind this,  I think the above workflow
is great for me!