cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Becicka <Jan.Beci...@oracle.com>
Subject ios-sim and Xcode 5
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:09:28 GMT
Hi,
  I'm a NetBeans developer. We have support for developing HTML5 apps in Chrome and also in
mobile browsers (We support on device debugging and also simulators). We support cordova packaging
as well.
Now I upgraded to new Xcode and suddenly I'm not able to open MobileSafari from command line:
> ios-sim launch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/Applications/MobileSafari.app
--args -u http://google.com

Session could not be started: Error Domain=DTiPhoneSimulatorErrorDomain Code=1 "iOS Simulator
failed to install the application." UserInfo=0x7fe289c1a570 {NSLocalizedDescription=iOS Simulator
failed to install the application., DTiPhoneSimulatorUnderlyingErrorCodeKey=-1}

This command worked with Xcode 4, but does not work any more.

Any ideas how to make it work again?
I tried to reset simulator and it didn't help.

Thanks,
Jan