cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime LUCE <Max...@somatic.fr>
Subject Hello Apache Team
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:21:06 GMT
Hello Apache Team,

I plan to contribute on the Apache Cordova (and more) project. I already create a pull request
on cordova-plugin-filetransfer for Windows 8.
I targeted some other issues in plugins implementations.
I also plan to help on the cordova-cli and plugman projects to allow more and more platforms
to work with the CLI.

I work in HTML5 Touch software development, so I have a great experience on many devices.
I use frequently Apache Cordova in my projects so I target and fix many issue in my projects.
I think I'm ready to publish theses fix to the community, so I want to officially enter the
contributors community.

You can find my projects and contributions on Github :
https://github.com/SomaticIT
https://github.com/spatools
https://github.com/Touchit

Thanks for your work,