cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 Release
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 19:18:31 GMT
Will the plugin repos get tagged? If so, do they get tagged on every weekly cycle, or only
when a cadence lines up with a weekly cycle, or both?

I see that StepsForPluginRelease wiki say it will happen, and the most recent coho looks like
it will do it, but I currently see only tags for 3.0.0 and 3.0.0rc1 in the plugins repos,
not a "weekly" tag. Thanks!