cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Transifex Translation : please vote
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 20:42:57 GMT
Andrew, not too late.  I started a JIRA issue related to translation here:

Basically I ended up going with Crowdin instead of Transifex because
Crowdin supports markdown file times making it a LOT easier on our flow.
The customer support has been incredible as well and they have machine
translations built into their tooling.  Here's the crowdin project team
area: http://crowdin.net/project/cordova

I've been posting a few comments on Twitter to try to attract translators
but so far it's just me and one other person.  If anyone is interested
please feel free to join in.  Which reminds me, this might be a good topic
for a blog post!

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
ldeluca@us.ibm.com

----- Message from Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> on Tue, 6 Aug 2013