cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Hennig <fhe.developm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: node.js all the script things
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:07:27 GMT
+1 for all platforms

I think it's not really an completely new dependency. Some components actually depends on
node.js like cordova-cli and plugman. Many developers of cordova app's actually using grunt
or bower and other node related stuff to lint or to test their html and js code.

A consistent tool and script language it's easier to maintain an to debug.