cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Camera API
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:16:13 GMT
As a user though, that doesn't necessarily make sense. You are saying,
"You must give me a H and W, but I'm going to maintain the aspect ratio no
matter what." Given that, which side is "corrected" if I pass a H and W
that do not maintain the aspect ratio? Do we document it? I've worked on
another platform that provides a way to pass a H and W that act as a
bounding box, so if I use 150x150, my final result will be no bigger than
150x150, but possibly smaller in order to maintain aspect ratio. If that
is what PG is doing, then the docs should clearly spell that out. Maybe it
is assumed by "Aspect ratio remains constant", but I think it could be
clearer.