cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Serve vs. opening an HTML file in the browser
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:19:11 GMT
Dude, if you get this working, I won't buy you a beer. I'll go back and
time and make it so that when beer was invented, it was called Gord, and
your name would forever be synonymous with the best thing ever created.
Not being able to use Ripple has been a real pain in my rear when doing
presentations. I've even taken to just using a PG 2.6 files.