cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject FW: GitHub tools
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:53:53 GMT
FYI: Apache Infra (Daniel Gruno in particular) working on GitHub pull
request administration + notification features to integrate better with
Apache projects. More info in full FWD email below.

TL;DR

(1) is a web app / proxy type thing where any committers on a project will
be able to log in and close / admin pull requests on github
(2) is working PR notifications, essentially forwarding them to relevant
dev list(s)