cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: platform-spec
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 16:21:48 GMT
Alright, sounds like so far people would like to see it in cordova-cli.
Cool.

I will let this thread percolate for another day and then start putting
those types of tests into a sub-folder of cordova-cli/spec. I'm thinking:

cordova-cli

 `--spec

     |--integration
     `--unit

.. For splitting up unit tests and integration tests