cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject PROPOSAL: platform-spec
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 22:07:42 GMT
I would like to propose adding a new repository to cordova called
platform-spec.

It would be a set of tests that would be run against a cordova-* platform
implementation's bin/ folder, testing all of the platform scripts that we
have started / attempted to standardize [1].

Reason: I already see divergence across platform implementations, and for
tools that rely on these scripts (ahem, cordova-cli), it would be a big
bonus :)

It would be nice to introduce running these tests into our testing
process. At the minimum, we would control script regressions that have
burned us in the past.

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign