cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Re: Self Introduction
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 17:56:30 GMT
I just sent this to another person, but it's good to repeat:

If you look at the Minor bugs, many of them are "Good First Bug"
status and could be tackled.  Feel free to work on those if you can.
Also, if you have a phone that I can't get, you can work on those bugs
too.  Let us know if you've adopted a bug by writing a comment on it,
and when you're done, send a pull request.

However, I recommend checking this Wiki page out:

Note: You don't have to sign the ICLA for the first commit, but if you
are interested in tackling a large volume of bugs, we want an ICLA so
we can take your contributions.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Shikhar Kejriwal
<> wrote:
> Hi! I'm a Java programmer studying in India and would like to contribute to
> Cordova SDK. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
> Thanks.
> Shikhar.

View raw message