cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android a11y, Whitelists and Offline Story
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:02:22 GMT
Sadly, the main problem with accessibility that I found was more to do
with WebKit's handling of DOM nodes, and less of the text-to-speech
part.  I guess it doesn't really matter if the DOM node's bounding box
is far away from where the DIV appears if you're blind, but it's still
confusing to me.

The main advantage is really getting the gestures down, and not the
TTS.  TTS is just the output.