cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing Myself
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 17:55:32 GMT
Hey

If you look at the Minor bugs, many of them are "Good First Bug"
status and could be tackled.  Feel free to work on those if you can.
Also, if you have a phone that I can't get, you can work on those bugs
too.  Let us know if you've adopted a bug by writing a comment on it,
and when you're done, send a pull request.

However, I recommend checking this Wiki page out:
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow

Note: You don't have to sign the ICLA for the first commit, but if you
are interested in tackling a large volume of bugs, we want an ICLA so
we can take your contributions.