cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [plugins] Proper handling of subsequant calls in Media plugin
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 19:03:04 GMT
Whatever the behavior, I also think it should be documented.

The behavior should be in my opinion similar to what a stereo system
would do if you pressed any of the buttons. That is
- play(): if playing then ignore otherwise start playing if paused/stopped.
- pause(): if paused/stopped then ignore otherwise pause.
- stop(): if paused/stopped then ignore otherwise stop.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 9:15 AM, James Jong <wjamesjong@gmail.com> wrote:
> For iOS, a play during play state would restart the audio at the beginning.  I agree
we should have a consistent behavior that is documented.