cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: A few comments on Working With 3.0
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:33:35 GMT
It sounds like you're installed npm packages with dependencies (coho,
cordova-js) and not running "npm install". That command will install all
their dependencies locally.

In particular that's what's wrong with grunt-cli vs. grunt: the intended
flow is that you install grunt-cli globally, and that gives you a grunt
command. That command is a thin wrapper the looks up your directory
structure until it finds a node_modules/grunt, and then runs that locally
installed grunt version.

Braden