cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Medic/ Automated testing
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:28:05 GMT
Generally true. There are a few bits in the device deployment part that
need code that is not part of cli and probably don't make sense to be
there. There are some bits that probably should be handled by extensions to
cli since there are other reasonable workflows that could use them.

For example - Currently cli does not offer a build-deploy only option,
which is a problem.  For the current method to work, we need to prepare -
hack a little - build & deploy. All of the cli options do a prepare first.
So for my first tests I have called the lib scripts directly for that too.
I think adding deploy-only to cli makes sense.

I am less sure that deploying to multiple devices has a target audience
other than automated testing...