cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Intro Mail - Srinivasan
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:50:58 GMT
Hi,
I would suggest making sure that you can build and deploy a sample app and
then the cordova-mobile-spec test suite. Any time you wish to submit code
you will need to write tests for it and run them, so ensuring that you are
familiar with that process is a great place to start.

Then, if you have no specific features that you want to work with, check
out the JIRA issue reporting system and see if any of the simple open
issues appeal to you. You can contribute in lots of ways including the
platforms, plugins, documentation and tooling.

David Kemp