cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Intro Mail - Srinivasan
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:54:34 GMT
Hi Srinivasan,
In order to help get you started on something that would be interesting to
you, its useful to know what got you excited about the project to start
with. There are many aspects to the project and lots of ways to contribute.
I am guessing that you have a focus on Android from your first email?

Where did you learn of the project - and what prompted you to get involved?

David Kemp