cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Automated testing - SPAM alert
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:40:55 GMT
I agree that it needs to be there in the long run.
Currently I am running on a system that I can't expose to the outside
world, and I have to sort out some things before we can share data.
Exporting raw data to the outside world is not taken lightly.
There are some people that would get cranky if I accidentally exposed some
internal build information...

At this point I am not going to push the email without a manual audit.

I am concerned that the process needs to be moving along to get the build
clean without waiting for some of the security/legal issues.
Note that neither project currently builds clean now (as of the 22nd).