cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 713 unit-test failures for iOS Whitelist
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 13:46:29 GMT
I haven't checked yet, but Andrew's guess is likely correct. I got those
unit tests working *before* I started the whitelist work, but never went
back to validate them afterwards.

I'll see what I can do to clean them up. I think I would like to keep some
of those tests in place, as the code under test *is* all native code.