cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: core APIs and the CLI
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:46:58 GMT
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Braden Shepherdson <braden@chromium.org>wrote:

> Are you sure you ran a "cordova prepare" in both cases? There should be a
> <feature> tag for Camera on both platforms, as far as I know.

That was my thinking as well. I checked earlier, and there definitely is a
feature tag for iOS. (It's the only tag specified in plugin.xml, and it's
the only required change, according to the docs). I don't think plugin add
/ plugin remove should be manipulating config.xml in the platforms
directories -- that should be the job of `cordova prepare`.

Ian