cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 713 unit-test failures for iOS Whitelist
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:29:37 GMT
I've updated the tests, and removed a lot of them (there's another thread
about that now). I had to fix an unrelated issue to get them to work at all
for me under Xcode5.

There are only four failing whitelist tests now -- it looks like we used to
support IP wildcards, but don't any longer. I've brought that up in the
other thread as well.

Ian