cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: iOS 7
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:11:06 GMT
I checked out mobile spec yesterday on a couple of iOS 7 devices (beta 3
and beta 6), running a 6.1-target build as well as a fresh build with the
latest 7 sdk. I didn't see any regressions; all of the auto tests pass, and
the manual tests behave sanely. Some of the UI "felt" less responsive than
I'm used to, but that's entirely unscientific, so I'm going to try to do a
side-by-side comparison today or tomorrow, to see if it's real.