cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Posting Blog Posts
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 18:48:18 GMT
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Will this mean we will be discussing blog post curation stuff on
> dev@cordova.apache.org ?

I hope that we can avoid a lot of that -- I'd hate for every potential
external contribution to come down to a discussion and vote on the mailing
list.

It might be good to have one person in charge of that section of the site
-- someone responsible whom authors could email for exposure on the Cordova
home page.

If that's not possible, then I would suggest that anyone who currently has
access to update the blog would also be able to publish external postings.
If any problems arise, we can deal with them at the time. Obviously if
someone has a concern before publishing ("is this legit?", "is this spam
disguised as a blog post?"), then they could certainly run it past the
mailing list, but it shouldn't be a requirement most of the time.

Ian