cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Removing onNativeReady channel
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 20:45:23 GMT
I think that's a good idea. If there are no platforms actually using this
signal to indicate anything useful, then nobody should be listening for it
to fire.

Deleting it now means that nobody ends up in a situation where they're
implicitly depending on a feature that we don't support, don't test, and
which will probably break in the future without anyone noticing.