cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: node.js all the script things
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:11:36 GMT
Well, given that only Benn, and myself have contributed to the windows 8,
and windows phone platform scripts, and no one else even seems willing to
test the windows phone platform, it seems unfair to suggest we throw away
working code, and rewrite it just for fun.

Having a dependency on node is not a big deal, it is the 30+ other npm
libraries that always seem to come along, each with varying support for
windows, that I have issues with.

I will consider writing you a node callable facade, that still calls the
.bat and wsh files behind the scenes.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com