cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Srinivasan S <srini....@gmail.com>
Subject Intro Mail - Srinivasan
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:16:03 GMT
Hello,

---Greetings---

I'm Srinivasan having 3 years of hands on experience in android
platform, enthusiast towards open source.

I'm very much interested to work in Apache Cordova Project. I signed ICLA
and received my acknowledgement. I like to contribute to cordova android
api library.

I made the cordova environment setup in my system, fork the android cordova
library from github and imported both the library and samples into eclipse.
I read the apache cordova api documentation.

Could you please some one help me to how to proceed next.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srinivasan