cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Srinivasan S <srini....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intro Mail - Srinivasan
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:34:00 GMT
Hi David,

I came to know about this project from a post of my friend and started
exploring the project on the cordova site. I had a vision to learn and
explore hybrid mobile platforms, cordova excited me to do it.

Yes, because I work on android technology and developing applications, I
thought I would be easy for me to start with android.

Regards,
Srinivasan