cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugman behavior with assets
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 04:33:12 GMT
Something like grunt-contrib-watch and livereload can be suggested to
developers to deal with this in user land.

For example the folder $project/www can be watch for changes, when the user
edits a file then run prepare or any other command and then livereload can
refresh the webpage serving files from platform/.../www

https://github.com/gruntjs/grunt-contrib-watch

--Carlos

--Carlos

--