cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Committer Hangout notes
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:34:24 GMT
I think I remember hearing from a very smart person: "Shipping in a
predictable manner drives adoption, and confidence, in an open source
project. Confidence in the health of a project attracts contributors.
Committers are our soul, and releases our heartbeat..."

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>