cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Post 3.0 release committer and community meeting
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:45:23 GMT
Not in the list Andrew sent out, but there were a lot of volunteers in
previous emails, whom I think would be served fine with the viewing only
option.  I think limiting the amount of speakers to those that actually
have something to say will keep things from getting out of hand.

I don't mean this to deter anyone who does have something to say from
asking for an invite, I'm just reminding that everyone will be able to
watch even past the 10-limit.