cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Posting Blog Posts
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 18:57:58 GMT
I like Ians suggestion.  I'm happy to trust that contributors know what
constitutes good/bad content and what is/isn't worth sharing, and that we
can go to the lists for the few times where confirmation is needed.  Fil,
that okay with you?

Another question, though: should we have templates for these types of posts?

-Michal