cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: plugin.xml specification
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 19:53:06 GMT
I would think it will be more confusing to use the same tag name that does
something different depending on which platform its used on, so I'de vote
to leave them specific and not try to unify.

I do think thats its hard to tell which tag applies to which platform, so
perhaps a platform prefix or platform attribute that is verified by a
schema (ie, <framework platform=ios ...>, <lib-file platform=bb10 ...>)

Not sure about the sourrce-file framework=true issue, but that sounds
confusing :)