cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: app harness legal redux
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:36:55 GMT
That sounds great, thanks Ross.

Brian, is Adobe planning to release something under PhoneGap brand, or
should someone here at Google pursue something a bit more incognito?  I
think we here would prefer not to market anything until the official Apache
app is released, but would be willing to put something up in the interim so
we can point prospective early adopters somewhere.

-Michal