cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova Docs in a 3.0 World
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:44:38 GMT
+1 to README bundled with the plugin, and having a `cordova docs`, so that
we can have offline documentation.

I would also like a way to have the guides available offline, but perhaps
that could come in the form of a cordova-plugin-guides or come bundled with
cordova-cli and be included with every 'cordova docs' as part of the
template?

-Michal