cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few comments on Working With 3.0
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:19:31 GMT
Regarding cordova-ios, I cloned a cordova-ios into a new directory via the
coho clone script in the wiki.  I assumed that would get me the latest but
I'll update and see what happens.

I'm not sure what installing the packages with dependencies means?  I ran
npm install -g.  I'm no node expert, what should I have done?  It would at
least be good to document the coho dependencies in the readme.

Regarding grunt vs grunt-cli - I did run sudo npm install -g grunt-cli and
it got installed but still wasn't accessible from cordova-js?

thanks,
-becky