cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few comments on Working With 3.0
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:39:39 GMT
FYI I'm guessing that the
cordova-mobile-spec\dependencies-plugin\plugin.xml file is what is causing
the problems with the xcode project since it still lists
org.apache.test.echo as a dependency.

I guess my point in the first post was to point out the difficulties in
following the WorkingWithThree instructions in hopes of helping other folks
who might want to contribute.   I DID run npm install moduleName from the
directory that had the dependency to get a local copy.  My question was
really whether or not we intended for the modules to be installed locally
rather than globally.  Looking at .gitignore I guess the intention is for
local install since node_modules is listed.