cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Moving on
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 19:07:57 GMT
Grateful for the time we worked together Fil. You're a helluva dev and your
ruthless dedication to shipping and testing has taught us all a lot about
what it takes to deliver quality software. It is a really key facet of
Cordova culture and you embodied it.

I know you will still keep us honest and look forward to seeing what you
and Sauce will bring to mobile. Thank you. :)
On Aug 30, 2013 11:58 AM, "Max Woghiren" <maxw@chromium.org> wrote:

> Best of luck, Fil!
>

> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Gord Tanner <gtanner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Best of luck dude!
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Filip Maj <maj.fil@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Sweet, glad there are volunteers willing to take on stuff right away!
> > >
> > > And yes: I've got my phonegapday EU ticket and will be booking travel
> > this
> > > weekend. Hopefully I'll see most of you there!
> > >
> > > P.S. who's going to lxjs? I'm going to be there along with a few good
> > folk
> > > from the Adobe Cordova team :)

> > your

> lholmqui@redhat.com