cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Plugman behavior with assets
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:50:13 GMT
This is a deliberate function of Plugman (working w/ native project
structures) but I agree if you are working w/ Cordova CLI (or variants
thereof) then it should be copying into merges.

I believe this has been discussed in the past. Would like to hear other
opinions here. Mike Wolf, Mike Brooks, Anis, Fil, Andrew, and Braden in
particular would have good thoughts.