cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <maj....@gmail.com>
Subject Moving on
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:31:39 GMT
Hey everyone,

Wanted to let the community know that I'm moving on from Adobe. Tuesday
I'll be starting at Saucelabs, working on mobile automation on the R&D team.

My focus is going to shift away from cordova a little bit, but not
entirely. My plan is to be involved a lot more in cordova-medic moving
forward, but stepping away from the tooling (plugman + cli), JS, spec and
platform work.

As such, I'll be removing myself as "lead" in JIRA on the cordovaJS,
mobile-spec, cli and plugman components. If any committers want to step up
and take on a more involved role on those components, I'd recommend
assigning yourself as lead in JIRA to those, that's always an easy way to
be intimately familiar with issues coming down the pipeline :)

Looking forward to working more on medic with you all!

Cheers,
Fil