cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject plugin dev branches were rebased
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:26:36 GMT
I'm seeing that on multiple of my plugin repos, I get:

git fetch && git status

# On branch dev
# Your branch and 'origin/dev' have diverged,
# and have 2 and 9 different commits each, respectively.
#
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
# src/windows8/
nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

Looking at the history, it looks like someone has rebased (or similar) and
git push -f'ed on these repos.

If you run into this, fix it via:
git checkout dev && git reset origin/dev --hard

If it was you that push -f'ed... for shame!!